Wednesday, 20 December 2017

Here, TechStory.com 😄

Assalamualaikum wbt n hye guys 😇

Thank you for visiting this blog.

First of all, this blog was created because of the tasks (assignment) that I needed to complete as a computer science student.

The purpose of this blog is to share everything about computer science.

So, with this blog, I can update the information related to computer science according to the posting topic that my lecturer have given.

Before I started my post, I like to introduce myself first. My name is Nor Anisah Nadhirah Binti Khamis @ Abu Bakar. I am a College Matriculation Pahang (KMPh) student.

I am a student from PDT (Program Dua Tahun). And my practicum class is 2M2D2a. Actually, in last sem (Sem 1), I am PST (Program Satu Tahun) students. But I decided to apply a change to PDT with a reason that I can focus more on my study compared than I stay on PST.

Erm? Hahaha I have no idea what to write as my introduce. Hehe.

Haaaa, i got something to tell. Psttttt i love computer science so much. Oopssss. Okay okay. You guys want to know why? Hahaha this is because I'm always in contact with IT and Multimedia. They're my life! I like all about computer especially the way I make my editing come creative than other thought. Hahaha.

I think that's enough. So, i will end my first post with Salam. May Allah bless us always :)

Thank you and Assalamualaikum.

Stay tuned on my next post guyssssss 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment